Monday Stuff
okok my apologies for having my blog updated late.. hehe i'm kinda TOO ABSORBED with playing The Sims. Sano juz lent me the game yesterday. HeHe i created two new families.. one is a couple whereas the other is a single mum with two kids. since sano taught me the cheat code i spent alot of time... and money haha to decorate the house.. create some new rooms and also buy all the good furnitures.. *WhEe* go home play somemore whahahaa
okok an account on wad da HECK happened yesterday... we went to eat in a japanese + western food restaurant in orchard towers. man did we have a hard time looking for it!!! some bLaRdY fool.. the one from the stall (look like orange julius) outside Takashimaya.. stupid fool point us towards somerset direction and say it's somewhere there.. far down.. then when wilfred ask him where exactly is it, all that fool know is to say "ya..somewhere down there..further down..." ya..further down...further down HIS HEAD AR! @$#@#%$^ make us walk all the way down and end up still cannot find the shop. SO, i ask wilfred to call the outlet since i have a card of theirs. end up the stall is all the way down the other end of where we are... somewhere opposite the starbucks outlet down Forum that area.. KAOZ...then too bad lah we walk to the bus stop that's before somerset mrt there and boarded the 190. we sit until about.. orchard mrt there before we alight to cross over from the underpass to borders then from there we walk on. sian sia.. but it was worth it hehehe after what we've been through, it has been well rewarded. The restaurant was a combination of Zen Sushi and Bonaza. hehehe...
We had trouble looking for the stall even though we were in orchard towers already cos it�s so happened that there are two buildings and is connected by only an overhead bridge. No wander we walk all over the place and we can�t find the shop... sux man we even asked the security guard but guess what they say? �dunno.� Wah lau eh�
anyway when we finally found the shop, we went in and the manager greet us and guided us to a table. We settled down and had a meal with my voucher� the woman there is very composed and� professional. But very nice too. While we were sitting there, she came over and gave us three menu and we were all confused over what to order and I think she knew it and used that opportunity to ask us if we needed drinks and suggested coke� and lemon juice and stuff� if we did, we had to pay! Ah hah! So I ask Wilfred dun order� then the woman suggested water� we thought, you know, water should be don�t cost much so we say ok, we�ll have water instead. End up you know wad!? ARGH one cup $5!!!! So it�s like one �ok� and $15 is gone lidat� *cries*..
anyway we checked the prices to make sure what we eat is within our budget.. but every once in awhile the manager would come over to suggest us some stuff and I felt like the kid and she�s the mum haha.. we finally placed order and for the main meal, I had gyuu don (beef bowl), sano had una don (eel bowl) and Wilfred had.. ok I forgot the name but it was salmon. Then we ordered two side dish. All in all we managed to stay within our limits but end up the bill came and it was $107++.. (see sano�s blog for details) $9 for service charge and $4 for GST. So I forked out five bucks and sano two. Hehehe that�s the end of our wonderful meal. I lived the life of the rich and famous for an hour..
hahahaha not bad huh? Then we walked to 7-11 and sano bought peach tea while I tried out the vodka drink name.. strobe.. yeah.. it�s about $5.30.. Wilfred recommeneded it to me. The stupid counter guy wanted my i/c.. blardi idiot reminded me of my age hahaha.. I�m twenty man!! Or technically, only 19. hehe ok fine. I�m 19. lolz we walked down to lido area and I went into MANGO to find the jacket I saw in suntec. That time in suntec I wanted to buy it but then end up the tailoring got problem and now I cant find it anywhere else� sux big time man� we slacked around abit and walked back down to Heeren and walked around there too� soon, we decided to go home and we walked down to somerset where we parted our ways to go home. Hehe I got glued to the comp since I got home cos I was busy playing the sims wahaha� end up playing till 3AM in the morning when I was supposed to sleep at 1AM cos of school tomorrow�
Forgetting to mention, before I met Wilfred and sano, I was with Yvonne cos after we finish school and I had nothing to do. We finished early at 2 while I was supposed to meet Wilfred they all at 4. me and Yvonne talked a lot today cos of her new relationship and stuff like that while I talked about mine too since she asked. We went shopping and walked around looking and trying out clothes and stuff like that lah..
When I came home that night, dad told me to wear his shirt.. damn oversized hahaha but nice so I wore it to school wahahaha�it�s MINE now! Muahahahaha� he say I help him �warm� his shirt.. haha new year that day he want to wear. Kaoz..
I think��� that�s about it lah.. can remember what else happened. Hahaha so I�ll end here. Ciao ciao!




0 comments:
Post a Comment